Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I want. I wish. I have.

I want things to be different.
I want my only worry in the world to be when the next dance practice is going to be and how many people were going to come.
I want to get away from reality.
I want everything to go my way.
I want people to be nicer and have good intentions.
I want to make my parents and people who love me proud.
I want to eat something.
I want extra pulp orange juice.
I want to be brilliant.
I want more friends.
I want to have more faith.
I want to make an impact on the world.

I wish the world was a better place.
I wish the good things in life were handed to me.
I wish no one has to suffer.
I wish there was no evil in the world.
I wish I was more motivated.
I wish the hardships in life would go away.
I wish I had some fruit snacks right now. (And someone to share them with)
I wish I had some extra pulp orange juice.
I wish I had all the money I could have and then I wish to help people with it.
I wish people weren’t so difficult.
I wish people didn’t do things for themselves.
I wish for true love.

I have an amazing family. (Especially my broski, he’s the best.)
I have loving friends.
I have the ability to make my dreams come true.
I have a car.
I have food and water.
I have an education.
I have regular, no pulp orange juice, because the store didn’t have any pulpy orange juice and it made me sad.
I have a place to live. (Multiple actually)
I have curly hair.
I have shoes and clothes.
I have a laptop.
I have a religion.
I have you.

Do you get it?

 “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”- Oprah Winfrey


0 comments:

Post a Comment