Monday, April 25, 2011

Skepticism

Authors Note: I had a little fun with this one... :) 


The words on the screen. They mock me. They laugh that I can't read them. But it's not that I can't read them, I just don't want to read them. I don't want to read them because I'm tired of them. They're everywhere, did you know that? EVERYWHERE. These words that I'm typing, yeah, they're mocking me too. But they're confused. Why on earth would I despise them if I have to use them to express myself. Damn you words. I can't think right now. Again- not that I can't but I don't want to. Words... W.O.R.D.S. Confused? Me too. Junkadoodle. That's an awesome word. JUNK-A-DOODLE. I think it's my favorite now. Say it out loud. Go ahead! Try it. You know you want to. Haha you did, didn't you? It’s mine, you can’t steal it. If I catch you using it, you will be in trouble. Letters. Letters make words, which make sentences, which make thoughts, which make conversation. Wow. Letters do a lot. Yet these words are mocking me. Laughing at me. Staring me in the face. Pointing fingers at me. Bullies. HELP! ... No one comes. Sad. Ha, who cares? Not I. Why do you mock me my dear friends? If it were not for me, you would not be read. You would not be written. No one would care to think about you. LIES. Caught me. You are everywhere, of course people would think about you. But would they actually take the time out and see you through the lens which I see you through? No, I don't think so. So you are welcome. You are welcome, although you mock me. I don't appreciate you mocking me. It's not fair. Stop it. STOP IT! Now I shall laugh at you. I give you birth and you mock me. Words. Without you I would be so lost. With you I am tired. Can't live with them, can't live without them- just like men. Ha, I had to.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment