Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Current Status

So I wake up in the morning, do my business, go to the kitchen, open up the fridge and see this huge bottle of Simply Orange High Pulp Orange Juice sitting in the fridge. I smiled and knew that I was at home. Of course I’m at home; but seeing that bottle of OJ confirmed it. The best part was that I knew my mother got it for me. Internally, I laughed saying “YES! She gets me!” Yeah, we fight. A LOT. But doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what her daughter likes, and it sure doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate her. I’ve had some bright moments with my mother... But I still believe her to be the best woman ever. She’s my strength and courage and reason why I get out of bed in the mornings. Without her I don’t know what would happen to me. She’s helped me smile when I lost all hope in the world, and made me understand why things happen (for better or for worse). If you don’t know my mother, you need to meet her. If you do know my mother, you know how much I take after her. My mother. She’s made me the woman I am: fearless, stubborn, happy and most importantly forgiving.

Current status: Sippin/eating some good ol’ high pulp orange juice. =)

Join me? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment