Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pulp-Fiction

People have often asked me why I am obsessed with getting high pulp orange juice but I never give them a straight answer. The conversation always goes: “Eh, why are you getting high pulp?” and I always reply “Mind your own effing business.” Okay just kidding. It’s more like: shrug “I just like it.” Honestly… I know exactly why I get it, what kind to get and how much I should be paying for it too. No, it’s not because it is good for you. It has nothing to do with the fact that most of my ex boyfriends hate pulp. And it is definitely not because society thinks the more you get of a food/drink the more fat you will gain. Although I do hate conforming to society.
No, the love of high pulp came to me when I realized that I can have a beverage that will give me something to eat while I drink it. And thanks to recent research I’ve come to learn that it is in fact good for my diet too. You know, because I care so much about my diet. Any who, that’s how this blog came to be. My friend Mr. Big thought of me when he opened his refrigerator in the middle of the night and noticed a bottle of Simply Orange High Pulp and it came to him to message me Extra Pulp. It was like love at first sight. 




Now you might be thinking that this blog is only going to be about my love for high pulp orange juice, and as much as I wish I could bore you to death with just that- I don’t think I could come up with a blogs worth of Pulp-Facts. Instead, I plan on boring you with my bitching, sarcasm and opinion about basically anything that goes with my frame of mind at the moment. And if you find it interesting enough, subscribe and we’ll become best friends! Oh how I love to make myself laugh.

Warning: This glass is always half-full. Screw you, half-empty ones.  


1 comments:

Vitamin C said...

KNOCK, KNOCK
Who's there?

ORANGE.
Orange who?

ORANGE YA GONNA POST A NEW BLOG SOON?!

Post a Comment