Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why?

Has anyone ever noticed that the simple question why, is always the hardest question to answer? I’ve always wondered why people do the things they do, and I never seem to get an answer!

For example, I wonder why some women wear makeup to the gym. It is unattractive when the makeup starts sweating off and it is even more unattractive when they try to clean it up and it gets smeared all over their faces. Yet some ladies go to the gym looking like they are going on a date. The gym is probably the worst place to pick up someone, by the way. Another thing I’ve noticed is that women go to the gym wearing these small and tight provocative clothes and expect men not to follow them around or stare at them inappropriately. Why wear those clothes if you are just going to complain? Plus boys will be boys, right? They see someone attractive or just someone showing off their business, and wham, their brains become inactive.

I’ve also always wondered why people hurt one another. Granted, some people truly believe they didn’t intentionally hurt someone; but harm was still inflicted. One of my favorite quotes by Sir Sultan Mohammad Shah states, “You can break a mosque, you can break a temple, you can break anything that can be broken, but don’t break a person’s heart, because that’s where the lord resides." Yet, hearts are broken daily. Whether it is a lover breaking another lover’s heart or a friend breaking another friend’s heart; it happens all the time. It seems like heartbreak is inevitable.

I wonder why people take the risk of falling in love. The simple joy of love could be the worst thing anyone could ever experience. Then again, it could be the best thing that ever happens to someone. I’ve heard love makes people vulnerable to one another. Well obviously if you’re giving your 100%. But why take the chance on someone and give them the opportunity to stomp all over your heart?

I wonder why people feel the need to gossip about one another. Is it because they are jealous of what a person has or is it because they have that much time on their hands? Of course everyone gossip’s about their friends and family, but just because everyone is doing it, doesn’t make it okay for you to do it too.

I wonder why people hold grudges.

I wonder why people judge. I thought only God was allowed to do that.

I wonder why people get out of bed in the morning.

I wonder why people wear the clothes they wear.

I wonder why people don’t like extra pulp orange juice!

I wonder why people do the things they do… Don’t you?

3 comments:

Vitamin C said...

Hey Pulp, I thoroughly enjoyed your most recent post! Why... don't you post up more often?!

Anonymous said...

Women ask too many questions.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what gives you right to judge people.

Post a Comment